From Billykirk: "Started in 1999 by brothers Chris and Kirk Bray in Los Angeles CA, Billykirk is a leather and canvas design company which was founded on the desire to make lasting items that get better with age.
"Billykirk, now partnered with three US-based manufacturers, has been located on the East Coast since 2005. Most of their small leather goods and bags are handmade by in-house artisans or by a group of Amish leather crafters in Pennsylvania."
- USA-sourced cowhide leather
- Un-dyed, natural leather will darken and gain character with regular use
- Hand-burnished edges
- Solid brass roller bar buckle
- Stamped with size and Billykirk logo
- Width: 1-1/2"
Made in USA
- Size 32: 29.5" - 33.5" waist measurement
- Size 34: 31.5" - 35.5" waist measurement
- Size 36: 33.5" - 37.5" waist measurement