From Billykirk: "Started in 1999 by brothers Chris and Kirk Bray in Los Angeles CA, Billykirk is a leather and canvas design company which was founded on the desire to make lasting items that get better with age.
"Billykirk, now partnered with three US-based manufacturers, has been located on the East Coast since 2005. Most of their small leather goods and bags are handmade by in-house artisans or by a group of Amish leather crafters in Pennsylvania."
- Inspired by an auto industry workers' belt from the 1950s; the leather flap that covers the buckle was originally intended to prevent the buckle from scratching a car's paint job
- USA-sourced cowhide leather
- Hand-burnished edges
- Stamped with size and Billykirk logo
- Width: 1-1/4"
Made in USA
- Size 32: 32" - 35.5" waist measurement
- Size 34: 34" - 37.5" waist measurement
- Size 36: 36" - 39.5" waist measurement