Style Number: SN6-499
- The Hill-Side MizuTech™ Weatherproof Cotton
- Custom-designed gusseted tongue keeps water out
- Comes with two pairs of laces: black/grey boot laces and dark grey sneaker laces
- Ethically manufactured in Japan, at one of the world's oldest sneaker factories
- Sewn and assembled by hand
- Vulcanized construction
- High-traction natural rubber outsole with slightly raised heel
- Extra-rugged toe cap and toe guard
- Rubber side panel and heel cap provide added durability
- Brass D-rings and painted brass eyelets
- Large pull tabs at heel and tongue
- Comfortable, lightweight cotton terry cloth lining
The Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly manufactured by well-paid, highly skilled craftspeople in a beautiful, 140-year old factory in western Japan. They're sewn and assembled completely by hand, and are produced using a traditional vulcanization process that employs natural rubber that the factory processes in-house.
We visit the factory twice a year for on-site design and development meetings, and to inspect the production of our products.