Style Number: SN12-324
- Slubby, lightweight indigo chambray upper
- The "Bridge Low" is a new low profile version of our popular Bridge Mid, featuring a comfortable, convenient velcro closure strap and an upper construction modeled after classic plimsole training sneakers
- Ethically manufactured in Japan, at one of the world's oldest sneaker factories
- Sewn and assembled by hand
- Vulcanized construction
- Herringbone pattern natural rubber outsole
- Canvas-backed rubber foxing tape
- Reinforced rubber heel guard
- Twill tape binding at tongue
- Two concealed brass eyelets
The Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly manufactured by well-paid, highly skilled craftspeople in a beautiful, 140-year old factory in western Japan. They're sewn and assembled completely by hand, and are produced using a traditional vulcanization process that employs natural rubber that the factory processes in-house.
We visit the factory twice a year for on-site design and development meetings, and to inspect the production of our products.NOTE: These shoes run about a half-size larger than standard shoe sizes. We recommend ordering 1/2 size smaller than your normal sneaker size (Nike, Adidas, Vans, for example). If you are in-between sizes, we recommend rounding down to the nearest whole size. If you have a wider foot, we recommend ordering your normal size.
Please email us at email@example.com
or call 323-685-5256 with any questions.