Style Number: SN8-408
The Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly manufactured by well-paid, highly skilled craftspeople in a beautiful, 140-year old factory in western Japan. They're sewn and assembled completely by hand, and are produced using a traditional vulcanization process that employs natural rubber that the factory processes in-house.
We visit the factory twice a year for on-site design and development meetings, and to inspect the production of our products.
- Ethically manufactured in Japan, at one of the world’s oldest sneaker factories
- Inspired by a rare US Military “Delta shoe” from the early 1970s
- Velcro strap closure across bridge of foot
- Sewn and assembled by hand
- Vulcanized construction
- Herringbone pattern natural rubber outsole
- Canvas-backed rubber foxing tape
- Twill tape binding at tongue
MADE IN JAPAN
NOTE: These shoes run about a half-size larger than standard shoe sizes.
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: Japan