These beautifully terrestrial Mars Rock tees are an astronomical celebration of three full orbits around the sun. Looking ahead to the future, Good Fishing commemorates their three year anniversary by treating their super soft organic cotton tees with an ancient natural dye that comes from the heartwood of the cutch tree.
Unassuming at first glance, a closer look at this shirt reveals a saturation of expression, color and texture. Much like the Red Planet itself––you can get lost studying the endless valleys, mountain ranges, craters, canyons, and chaotic terrain of this shirt’s geology. Due to the natural characteristics of the hand-dyeing process you'll find subtle irregularities throughout the fabric, ensuring that no two shirts are exactly alike; each piece boasts its own particular landscape.
Driving the Curiosity Rover even deeper into martian cartography, gF color-mapped details of their brand DNA into an intricately chain stitched patch. Then, to top things off, they've hand-stitched 3 sashiko tally marks into the back neck. A truly special orchestration ...join the gF crew as they continue going Forward into year #4 by way of Planet #4...
- 100% organic cotton
- Fair Trade Certified
- Relaxed fit, sturdy construction
- Medium weight jersey knit
- Soft, ring-spun, combed cotton
- Eco-friendly & colorfast dye
- Double-needle stitching
- Union Made in India
- Hand-dyed in California
- gF patch chain stitch embroidered in California
- Natural characteristics of hand-dyeing and chain stitching result in subtle variation from one piece to the next, ensuring that no two shirts are exactly alike