Style Number: SN10-406
The Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly manufactured by well-paid, highly skilled craftspeople in a beautiful, 140-year old factory in western Japan. They're sewn and assembled completely by hand, and are produced using a traditional vulcanization process that employs natural rubber that the factory processes in-house.
We visit the factory twice a year for on-site design and development meetings, and to inspect the production of our products.
- ethically manufactured in Japan, at one of the world’s oldest sneaker factories
- inspired by 1950s US Air Force survival kit moccasin boots
- sewn and assembled by hand
- vulcanized construction
- herringbone pattern natural rubber outsole
- canvas-backed rubber foxing tape
- twill tape binding at inner tongue
- made in Japan
NOTE: These shoes run about a half-size larger than standard shoe sizes.
- 60% wool / 40% rayon felt
- origin: Japan