- Made in collaboration with Arpin, a historic, family-owned woolen mill located in the French Alps that has been operating since the early 1800s
- The production of Arpin's famed Drap de Bonneval fabric includes 24 separate processes meticulously carried out over several weeks
- Hat is manufactured in one of the last remaining hat factories in France
- Corduroy lining underneath brim
- Interior fully lined for comfort
- Outer: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% cotton
Made in France
Sizing (measurements correspond to inner circumference):
- Medium: 22"
- Large: 22.75"