Style Number: SN9-395
The Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly manufactured by well-paid, highly skilled craftspeople in a beautiful, 140-year old factory in western Japan. They're sewn and assembled completely by hand, and are produced using a traditional vulcanization process that employs natural rubber that the factory processes in-house.
We visit the factory twice a year for on-site design and development meetings, and to inspect the production of our products.
- Ethically manufactured in Japan, at one of the world’s oldest sneaker factories
- Inspired by early American military athletic sneakers
- Sewn and assembled by hand
- Vulcanized construction
- High traction rubber outsole with raised heel
- Comes with two pairs of laces: bright white and red
- Canvas-backed rubber foxing tape
- Heel pull tab
- Twill tape binding at tongue
- Painted brass eyelets
MADE IN JAPAN
NOTE: These shoes run about a half-size larger than standard shoe sizes.
- MizuTech Weatherproof Cotton: densely woven long-staple cotton yarns swell when they come in contact with water, shrinking the fabric pores small enough to stop water penetration while still retaining good breathability
- 100% cotton, woven in Japan