Style Number: JK11-313
The Japanamerica Type II Jacket is designed as a hybrid between the classic Levi's 507XX "Type II" jacket from the 1950s, and a rare Japanese Air Force pilot's "Type 2" jacket from World War II — a unique blend of vintage inspirations that represent The Hill-Side's roots in the US and Japan.
This jacket is expertly constructed at a boutique factory in Okayama that has a long history of producing some of the best vintage reproduction jeans and denim products in the world. The smallest details on this jacket have been scrutinized and perfected.
- Two large chest pockets with hidden zip closure
- Single chest pleats
- Adjustable and removable waist belt
- Japan-made Universal brass zippers
- Replica WWII-era laurel-leaf donut shank buttons
- Blank copper rivets
- Washed once to soften fabric and eliminate shrinkage
MADE IN JAPAN (Okayama)
- Piece-dyed with fiber-reactive dye
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: USA