Style Number: JK5-01
- Inspired by 1960s US Navy MIL-J-7758 flight jacket
- 100% nylon satin shell, same quality as used on modern MA-1 bomber jackets
- Quilted nylon lining with lightweight polyester insulation
- Two upper zip pockets hold small items like your cell phone or wallet
- Two large side entry pockets
- Zippered closures on sleeves work to tighten or loosen cuffs
- Two-headed main zipper
- Japan-made "Universal" brass zippers
- Intricately constructed "action pleats" design allows for a slim fit with comfortable, wide range of movement in the arms and shoulders. This design was first introduced on the US Navy M422 leather flight jacket, which eventually evolved to become the famous G-1 jacket.
Made in Japan
NOTE: This jacket has a slim fit. We recommend ordering one size larger than your usual size.