From Stanley & Sons: "The original Apron and Bag Company was a manufacturer of factory aprons and bags owned and operated by Stanley Grodzki in New York City.
"In 2008, Chris Grodzki, inspired by his grandfather and the products he made, re-established Stanley & Sons Apron and Bag Company. With close attention to detail and construction of an American made product, every apron and bag is built to last."
- Cotton chambray
- Shoulder and hand straps
- Natural canvas U-shaped interior pocket
- Sewn on vintage Singer single-needle machine
- Stanley & Sons branded nickel snap closure
- 15" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
- Short strap extends 5" above top edge of bag, Shoulder strap extends 22"
Made in USA