From Buaisou.: "BUAISOU. Was founded in 2012 by two young Japanese indigo farmers and dyers, Kenta Watanabe and Kakuo Kaji. Tokushima, Japan, where the company was founded, is renowned for its indigo leaf farming, and for its tradition of composting indigo leaves into SUKUMO.
"Using an ancient technique of fermenting SUKUMO in ash lye, calcium hydroxide, and wheat bran, BUAISOU. creates a so-called 'hell vat.' Items dyed in this 100% natural vat turn a deep and luminous 'Japan Blue.'"
- Mid-weight cotton canvas body, with heavyweight base panel
- Indigo fabric panels will fade and break in with regular use
- Top edge of bag reinforced with cotton webbing
- Interior swing pocket, stamped with Buaisou.'s logo
- Copper rivets at points of stress
- Dimensions: 11.75" wide x 8.5" tall x 4.5" deep
- Handles extend 3.75" above top edge of bag
MADE IN JAPAN