Style Number: SN11-473
- Undyed, natural vegetable tanned cow hide
- Leather sourced from Tochigi Leather, one of the most highly regarded tanneries in Japan, who have been specializing in vegetable tanned leathers since 1937
- Vegetable tanning is a laborious, time consuming 20-step process that yields a superior product and does not harm the environment
- Natural veg. tanned leather will darken over time, developing into a deep, rich brown color
- Collaboration with Japanese brand F/CE
- The "New Low" is a revamped version of our classic Standard Low Top, featuring a new rugged rubber toe cap and heel guard
- Vulcanized construction
- Herringbone pattern natural rubber outsole
- Canvas-backed rubber foxing tape
- Twill tape binding at tongue
- Nickel-plated brass eyelets
The Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly manufactured by well-paid, highly skilled craftspeople in a beautiful, 140-year old factory in western Japan. They're sewn and assembled completely by hand, and are produced using a traditional vulcanization process that employs natural rubber that the factory processes in-house.
We visit the factory twice a year for on-site design and development meetings, and to inspect the production of our products.NOTE: These shoes run about a half-size larger than standard shoe sizes. We recommend ordering 1/2 size smaller than your normal sneaker size (Nike, Adidas, Vans, for example). If you are in-between sizes, we recommend rounding down to the nearest whole size.
Please email us at email@example.com
or call 323-685-5256 with any questions.