Style Number: SN5-180
The Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly manufactured by well-paid, highly skilled craftspeople in a beautiful, 140-year old factory in western Japan. They're sewn and assembled completely by hand, and are produced using a traditional vulcanization process that employs natural rubber that the factory processes in-house.
We visit the factory twice a year for on-site design and development meetings, and to inspect the production of our shoes.
- Natural, unbleached duck canvas
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: Japan
- Sewn and assembled by hand
- Vulcanized construction
- Herringbone pattern natural rubber outsole
- Textured toe guard
- Canvas backed foxing tape
- Twill tape binding at tongue
- Logo-printed footbed
- Molded logo heel plateNOTE: These shoes run about a half-size larger than standard shoe sizes. We recommend ordering 1/2 size smaller than your normal sneaker size (Nike, Adidas, Vans, for example). If you are in-between sizes, we recommend rounding down to the nearest whole size. If you have a wider foot, we recommend ordering your normal size.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 323-685-5256 with any questions.