Style Number: PT1-372
The Hill-Side Mills is our sub-brand of custom-designed, US-made, selvedge fabrics -- woven for us on a 1930s shuttle loom at a small textile mill in Pennsylvania. The fabrics use US-grown and -spun cotton yarns; featuring a navy warp with varying arrangements of coral, beige, and natural yarns in the weft, resulting in six distinct patterns.
This marks the final season of The Hill-Side Mills fabrics woven at the Pennsylvania mill, making these pieces unique collectors’ items that will not be produced again once they sell out.
Available in three styles:
- PT1: 2-5/8" Standard Pointed Tie
- PT2: 3-1/4" Wide Pointed Tie
- ST1: 2" Square-End Tie
- Handmade in Brooklyn, NY
- 57" long
- Natural cotton twill tape "keeper loop"
- Natural cotton twill tape label
- Pointed ties feature traditional 4-fold construction, with hand-stitched center seam, hand-sewn bartacks, and cotton muslin tipping
- The Hill-Side Mills woven label
- Exclusive fabric designed and commissioned by The Hill-Side, woven in Pennsylvania
- Made from custom, US-grown and -spun cotton yarn
- 100% cotton