Style Number: TS1-0008
The Hill-Side t-shirts are proudly and responsibly manufactured in Los Angeles, using a super soft, ring-spun cotton jersey that’s custom knitted to our specifications. What makes this fabric special is its durability and not-too-heavy / not-too-flimsy feel. To give the fabric substantial thickness without adding excessive weight, we use a slightly heavy yarn but knit the fabric a bit looser than normal.
Our custom-designed pattern gives The Hill-Side t-shirts a timeless, flattering fit, with sleeves that drape correctly and land at the ideal length. The back of the shirt features a subtle half-moon panel that helps the shirt stay in place against your neck, and small cutout gussets at the side seam give a bit of a vintage feel.
- Indigo shibori dyed by hand in Tokushima, Japan by the expert indigo farmer-dyers at Buaisou.
- Shibori is a traditional Japanese resist-dyeing technique which involves folding, twisting, and wrapping fabric around various objects to achieve specific shapes and patterns during the dyeing process
- 100% natural indigo is grown, composted, and fermented in Tokushima
- Half-moon back yoke panel
- Cutout gussets at side seam
- The Hill-Side Sportswear woven label
MADE IN USA & JAPAN
- Custom knitted in the US for The Hill-Side
- Combed, ring-spun cotton yarns
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: USA
- Dyed in Japan