Style Number: TS1-1109
The Hill-Side t-shirts are proudly and responsibly manufactured in Los Angeles, using a super soft, ring-spun cotton jersey that’s custom knitted to our specifications. What makes this fabric special is its durability and not-too-heavy / not-too-flimsy feel. To give the fabric substantial thickness without adding excessive weight, we use a slightly heavy yarn but knit the fabric a bit looser than normal.
Our custom-designed pattern gives The Hill-Side t-shirts a timeless, flattering fit, with sleeves that drape correctly and land at the ideal length. The back of the shirt features a subtle half-moon panel that helps the shirt stay in place against your neck, and small cutout gussets at the side seam give a bit of a vintage feel.
- Artwork based on the original version of the peace sign, invented in 1958 by British artist Gerald Holtom
- Indigo garment-dyed in Japan
- Discharge-printed using traditional Japanese "bassen" method
- Half-moon back yoke panel
- Cutout gussets at side seam
- The Hill-Side Sportswear woven label
MADE IN USA & JAPAN
- Custom knitted in the US for The Hill-Side
- Combed, ring-spun cotton yarns
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: USA
- Dyed and printed in Japan