Style Number: PT1-367
The Hill-Side Mills is our sub-brand of custom-designed, US-made, selvedge fabrics -- woven for us on a 1930s shuttle loom at a small textile mill in Pennsylvania. This season's fabrics use US-grown and -spun cotton yarns; featuring a navy warp with varying arrangements of coral, beige, and natural yarns in the weft, resulting in six distinct patterns.
This marks the final season of The Hill-Side Mills fabrics woven at the Pennsylvania mill, making these pieces unique collectors’ items that will not be produced again once they sell out.
- 57" long
- Square-end ties feature selvedge at both ends
- Pointed ties feature traditional 4-fold construction and cotton muslin tipping
- Natural cotton twill tape "keeper loop"
- The Hill-Side Mills woven label
MADE IN USA (New York City)
- Exclusive fabric designed and commissioned by The Hill-Side
- Made from custom, US-grown and -spun cotton yarn
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: USA