From Tender Co.: "Tender has its roots in antique work clothing and machinery, particularly of the Great British Steam Age. On a steam train, the tender was the truck which carried the coal and water to power the locomotive, and was coupled in between the engine and the carriages.
- Tender Type 429 "Square Tail Shirt"
- Very roomy fit, meant to be worn oversized
- Honeycomb pattern fabric based on cloth traditionally used for beekeepers' outfits
- Deadstock melamine buttons
- One-piece pointed collar
- Long, squared tails with bartacked side vent
- Chest pocket
- 100% cotton
MADE IN ENGLAND