From Battenwear: "Battenwear is made for the adventurer who needs well-made gear that can handle the demands of the great outdoors while still being fashionable for everyday city wear.
"Designer Shinya Hasegawa is a lifelong vintage clothing hound. His inspiration for Battenwear comes from late 1960s through early 1980s surf and outdoor wear, an era of clothing he sees as embodying constant change, challenge, and forward-moving energy."
- Durable, but soft pack cloth nylon
- Designed with separate compartments for carrying wet and dry garments and belongings
- Main compartment for dry items, with added zip pocket for valuables
- Exterior mesh compartment for wet items
- Drawcord closure at top
- Versatile design allows for bag to be carried as a tote bag or worn as a backpack
- 100% nylon
- Dimensions: 18.75" wide x 18" tall x 8" deep
MADE IN USA